Lee Ryan Türkiye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Ryan Türkiye

Lee Ryan Fan Site

PortalliAnasayfaGaleriAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen

Aşağa gitmek 
5 posters
YazarMesaj
ŞeYmA =)

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 28
Yaş : 28
Kayıt tarihi : 16/06/09

ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Empty
MesajKonu: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 07, 2009 11:50 pm

To celebrate their reunion, we rounded up pop's hottest boy band - and let them off their leashes
Excitement reached fever pitch when we heard you were reuniting. Duncan, do you think you still reign as Blue's heart-throb?
Hardly! Look at that over there [points to Simon wearing no top and looking very buff].

Ant, with ripped Si around are you feeling pressure to hit the gym?
Are you saying I'm fat? You're saying I'm fat!

We're not. Don't be so defensive!
During this style of photo shoot I do get a bit paranoid.

So did you all enjoy being on the Fabulous leash?
Simon: I was nervous. I don't like being out of control.
Lee: I'm scared of what my fiancée [Samantha Miller, 25] is going to say!
Antony: Sexy poses just aren't me.
Duncan: I loved it! It's great exploring our naughty side and getting down and dirty.

That's the spirit. So have you tried dog collars and chains in the bedroom before?
Duncan: No. I think I'm going to leave them with you.
Antony: It freaks me out. I like to make things exciting, but all this whipping and slashing - I'll leave it to the professionals!
Simon: I've got a bit of an addictive personality, so I wouldn't dare.
Lee: Maybe. That's all I'm saying!

So how come you've got back together after four years apart?
Duncan: We were offered silly money to do some gigs, and there is a recession on after all.

Are you planning to celebrate the reunion with some bad behaviour?
Antony: I've always been a good boy. I've never even slept with a fan!
Lee: No more wild days for me. I've got my six-month-old son Rayn now. I don't want him growing up thinking I'm into drugs, sex and the whole rock 'n' roll lifestyle.

But there must be a few notches on the Blue bedpost. Lee and Simon, are your ladies worried?
Lee: Like any woman would be but she hasn't got anything to worry about. I'd never do anything to jeopardise our relationship.
Simon: No. My girlfriend Layla [singer Layla Manoochehri, 23] is very secure about herself and that's why I'm with her. She doesn't need me, she wants to be with me.

Ah, bless. You're properly loved-up, aren't you?
Simon: Yeah. I never thought love like this was possible and, after four years together, I still fancy the pants off her. I can't wait to go home to her every night.

Ant and Duncan, you're single. Are you hungry for love?
Antony: Oh yeah. I'd like to be married within two years.
Duncan: I'm not looking for it, but if love comes my way, then great.

So Ant, who's your dream girl?
Eva Mendes. If I could see anyone naked it would be her. Or the Hollyoaks girls.

And what's your preference - bum, legs or boobs?
Antony: Bum, but I love girls with long legs wearing a pair of killer heels.
Lee: Boobs. Big Boobs. My missus has them but don't print that, she'll kill me! [Oops, sorry Lee!]

You're invisible for a day, what do you do?
Duncan: Sneak into Angelina and Brad's house and watch them making out. They're a sexy couple. That would be so hot.
Lee: Go into the government archive of conspiracy theories and have a look.
Antony: I'd find out whether the Queen watches EastEnders!
Simon: Walk around Parliament. I want to know if MPs really have posh accents or if they just put them on.

If you had to date another Blue member, who would you pick?
Duncan: We'd all have a big old group orgy. And no, it's not happened before!
Simon: I'm never so desperate for sex that I'd consider doing that. I can satisfy myself!
Lee: Me.
Antony: All of them, they've all got nice little traits.

Who's the most famous person in your mobile phone?
Lee: Elton John, even though I don't speak to him any more. I text him sometimes, but he never replies! My fiancée cringes when I do.
Duncan: Rita Simons from EastEnders [who plays Roxy Slater] or Geri Halliwell.
Antony: Declan Donnelly from when I was on Saturday Night Takeaway.
Simon: Will Smith. I've also had dinner with Michael Jackson. I met him through friends - it was a bit surreal.

Talking of surreal, Lee, tell everyone about the odd dreams that you have...
I've had night terrors for years, where I'll wake up hallucinating and hearing voices. It still happens sometimes, but when I hear voices now, I just tell them to go away.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
ŞeYmA =)

Kadın

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 07, 2009 11:52 pm

I'm Back!
Posted by Magdalen on 02 Jul 2009 • 1 Comments
Hello everyone!
I'm back from UK already so im able to added news/pix for us.
At first i would like to say big THANKS to my dear Caroline for help & everything here on site!.I so hope u do like her job in this short time.
'xo

James 'suffered anxiety after Blue split'
Posted by Carol on 01 Jul 2009 • 0 Comments
Duncan James has revealed that he suffered from panic attacks and anxiety when Blue first disbanded in 2005.

The boyband singer took anti-depressants to overcome his problems, while he compared his troubles to those of Britain's Got Talent star Susan Boyle.

"I was burnt out and emotionally drained. You come out of a big pop group after five years in a bubble and... I suffered from really bad anxiety and panic attacks," he told Heat.

"I barely left the house and I would freak out about the littlest thing. I was like a proper recluse and taking tablets to cope. It's really frightening. I look at poor Susan Boyle - she's been catapulted to huge fame overnight and found it tough, and I'm not surprised. It's such a weird thing to experience."

Bandmate Lee Ryan also revealed that he suffered from anxiety for a time after the group parted ways.

"I remember going to LA to work on my solo album and I was in my hotel room, pacing up and down, not knowing who to call. I felt like my security blanket had been taken away," he said.

Blue recently reunited to perform a headline set at the Capital FM Summertime Ball and have since lined up further live shows.
ŞeYmA =)

Kadın

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Blue comeback 'partly about the money'
Posted by Carol on 30 Jun 2009 • 0 Comments
Blue have conceded that financial incentives were part of the reason behind their decision to reform.

The 'All Rise' boyband, who recently headlined the Capital FM Summertime Ball in London, insisted that they were eager to make a comeback.

"If people are going to offer us money, we're going to take it. We've all got kids and mortgages and futures to secure," Duncan James told Heat.

Band member Lee Ryan added: "This is our bread and butter."

The group, who enjoyed three chart-topping albums in the early 2000s, admitted that they did not want to be seen to be jumping on the comeback wagon, before going on to criticise fellow boyband Boyzone.

"Personally, I thought the Boyzone tour was good, but I didn't think the album was good enough," James said. "And Ronan said we can't dance, so right back at him," added Ryan.

Lee Ryan throws money at tearful MySpace lover in very embarrassing public row outside hotel
Posted by Carol on 28 Jun 2009 • 0 Comments
It was always unlikely relationship. She was a fan who sent him revealing pictures of herself via the internet and before long they became a couple and had a baby.

Defying all the barbs they said they were blissfully happy and were planning to get married. But pictures of Lee Ryan and Samantha Miller having a right old ding-dong in the street doesn't bode particularly well for their future nuptials.

The former Blue singer was seen storming out of a Mayfair hotel yesterday, followed by Miller, 26. When she managed to get him to stop Ryan, 26, appeared to shout at his wife-to-be. Miller became increasingly upset and seemed to be wiping tears away.

The angry ex-popstar then went back to the hotel promptly followed by Samantha. She was seen leaving a short time later looking shaken.
Ryan and bandmates Antony Costa, Duncan James and Simon Webbe enjoyed hits such as All Rise and One Love along with a duet with Elton John on a cover of Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word.

The group sold 3.5million records before splitting in 2005 but were last year considering reuniting. Ryan and Miller chatted on MySpace for over a year before they finally met up in Autumn 2007.

In December, Miller gave birth to their son Rayn Lee Amethyst, just a year after they first met. They wanted to use the letters in the name Ryan to make a new name for their son.

Since they met, Ryan has left his life in London behind and is renting a 300-year-old cottage, not far from Miller's family in rural Oxfordshire.

He was seen thrusting a fist full of bank notes at Samantha - signaling the row may have been over money.
*LEE RYAN TURKEY*
Moderatör
Moderatör
*LEE RYAN TURKEY*

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 360
Yaş : 33
Kayıt tarihi : 16/10/07

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimePerş. Tem. 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Ya okudum ama gerçekten çok uzun olduğu için çevirisini yazamıyorum güzel ve çok eğlenceli bi ropörtaj Smile Ama etkisinde kaldığım soru şu ve Lee'nin verdiği cevap kızlarda neye bakarsınız diye bi soru yöneltilmiş bacaklar mı göğüsler mi gibi ve Lee'nin verdiği cevap:Göğüsler gerçekten büyük göğüsler ama lütfen bunu yazmayın Samantha çılgına döner demiş...Maşallh sorulan her soruda Samantha'sını vurguluo anlaşılan gözünü çok korkutmuş Smile
http://www.myspace.com/ILOVELEE16
leeci_alara
Moderatör
Moderatör
leeci_alara

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 880
Yaş : 32
Humor : Tired
Kayıt tarihi : 31/12/07

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimePerş. Ekim 22, 2009 10:26 pm

hahahaha aynen katılıyorum Smile))))))
http://www.myspace.com/leeci_alara
cicis

cicis

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 103
Yaş : 36
Kayıt tarihi : 07/05/08

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimeÇarş. Kas. 18, 2009 3:28 pm

RYAN HAS A LOVE CHILD

British singer LEE RYAN was left stunned after discovering he has fathered a secret love child.

Ryan, a member of boyband Blue, is engaged to marry Samantha Miller,
the mother of his young son Rayn, and was shocked to discover earlier
this year (09) he also has a two-year-old daughter.

Jessica Keevil contacted Ryan to inform him he had another child and he underwent a DNA test to prove he was the girl's father.

The test was positive - and the 26 year old has vowed to stand by Keevil and the tot.

He says, "I will definitely be a part of my daughter's life, but I
would appreciate it if everyone could respect this is a private
matter."

His spokesperson adds, "Lee was contacted by Jessica Keevil to
say that her daughter was Lee's child. Lee immediately sorted a
paternity test, and he is the father of the child. Lee is now sorting
out access and child support."
http://myspace.com/dileklee
cicis

cicis

Kadın

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimeÇarş. Kas. 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Oh dear, Lee Ryan really didn’t have a very good day yesterday – First of all he discovered he’s got a secret 2-year-old love child after he had a one night stand with a girl called Jessica and as if that wasn’t enough to cope with we then spotted him getting searched by some plainclothes police officers outside the May Fair Hotel in London last night.

The former Blue singer looked nervous and visibly distressed as he was led to a car by some officers who took him to a nearby police station.

We’re not too sure why he’s been detained but we’ll bring you more news as soon as we have
cicis

cicis

Kadın

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimeÇarş. Kas. 18, 2009 3:32 pm

çok merak ediyorum yine lee cephesinde bir şeyler oluyor galiba ama ne çeviren olursa çok sevinicem
dermone

dermone

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 8
Yaş : 31
Kayıt tarihi : 27/06/09

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimeC.tesi Kas. 21, 2009 6:44 pm

karışık oldu ama yapmaya çalıştım

RYAN A Love ÇOCUK İngiliz şarkıcı Lee Ryan hayrete düşürdü. Ryan, Blue boyband üyesi, bir gizli aşk çocuk babası olan keşfettikten sonra Samantha Miller, küçük oğlu Rayn bir anne, evlenmek ve nişanlı olduğunu keşfetmek için şok oldu kaldı ETTİ Ayrıca daha önceki iki bu yıl (09) yaşındaki kızı. Jessica Keevil başka bir çocuk vardı ve o kızın babası olduğunu kanıtlamak için DNA testi uygulandı onu bilgilendirmek Ryan contacted. testi pozitif idi - ve 26 yaşındaki Keevil ve tot stand by için söz verdi. O, "Ben kesinlikle kızımın hayatının bir parçası olacağını söylüyor, ancak herkes bu özel bir konudur saygı olabilir ben çok seviniriz." O'nun sözcüsü ekler, "Lee oldu jessica Keevil tarafından temas o kızı Lee'nin çocuk olduğunu söylemek. Lee hemen bir babalık testi sıralanmış ve o. Lee şimdi erişim ve çocuk destek ayrıştırılması bir çocuk babasıdır. "bu birinci gönderilen

Lee Ryan gerçekten dün çok iyi bir gün yoktu - tüm o sonra bir kız ile bir gecelik vardı o yaşında aşk çocuk gizli bir 2 var Jessica denilen ve keşfedilen İlk olarak eğer bu değildi ile biz sonra onu Londra'da May Fair Hotel dışındaki bazı sivil polis memurları tarafından dün gece arama alıyorum lekeli başa çıkmak için yeterli değil. eski Mavi şarkıcı sinir ve o bir araba için olan götürdüler bazı subaylar önderliğinde gözle görülür sıkıntılı görünüyordu yakındaki polis karakoluna. Biz de neden gözaltına alındığı emin değiliz ama biz var size en kısa sürede daha fazla haber getireceğim''bu da 2. gönderilen
ŞeYmA =)

Kadın

MesajKonu: Geri: ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen   ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen Icon_minitimeCuma Ara. 11, 2009 8:43 pm

çok mutlu teşekkürler Wink biraz geç gördüm ama olsun Smile

ingilizcesi iyi olan bi arkadaş çevirsin ;) lütfen
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası