Lee Ryan Türkiye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Ryan Türkiye

Lee Ryan Fan Site

PortalliAnasayfaGaleriAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Lee Ryan 'had threesomes with bandmate'

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
ŞeYmA =)

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 28
Yaş : 28
Kayıt tarihi : 16/06/09

Lee Ryan 'had threesomes with bandmate' Empty
MesajKonu: Lee Ryan 'had threesomes with bandmate'   Lee Ryan 'had threesomes with bandmate' Icon_minitimePaz Mayıs 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Tuesday, April 27 2010, 10:28 BST

By Robert Copsey

Rex Features

Lee Ryan has revealed that he used to have threesomes with his fellow Blue bandmate Duncan James.

Ryan, who recently admitted his surprise at James's bisexuality, said that the pair "did some crazy s**t with each other" while they were in the band.

He told New: "Me and Duncan had threesomes! We did some crazy s**t with each other. In the past we've done some s**t like that.

"It's not weird...you just high five each other. I think they call it a spit roast."

Ryan also told the magazine he is glad James finally has the courage to speak out about his sexuality.

He explained: "It's his business. And he told me eventually... He seems so much happier now. He feels like he's just cool, man. I saw him the other day and he was really happy. I love him to bits. He's like a soulmate, a brother. He looks like he has a weight off his shoulders."

Lee Ryan's new single 'Secret Love' is released May 3.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası