Lee Ryan Türkiye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Ryan Türkiye

Lee Ryan Fan Site

PortalliAnasayfaGaleriAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Lee Ryan 'comfort-ate after Blue split'

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
ŞeYmA =)

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 28
Yaş : 28
Kayıt tarihi : 16/06/09

Lee Ryan 'comfort-ate after Blue split' Empty
MesajKonu: Lee Ryan 'comfort-ate after Blue split'   Lee Ryan 'comfort-ate after Blue split' Icon_minitimePaz Mayıs 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Monday, April 19 2010, 19:32 BST

By Oli Simpson

Rex Features

Lee Ryan has revealed that he got "fat" due to comfort eating after Blue split.

When the 'All Rise' boyband broke up in 2005, Ryan - currently gearing up for his second solo album Confessions - admitted that he turned to food in order to cope.

"I went through a fat stage. It's what everyone goes through," he explained to the Daily Record. "It's called the skinny popstar stage, the fat popstar stage and back to skinny popstar again.

"I put on a bit of weight and I needed to go away and sort of let myself go and relax and not think about being in the public eye."

He added: "I went to Los Angeles for a year and a half but now I'm going to the gym again and keeping in better shape. It's a case of laying off the hot dogs."

Lee also spoke about the upcoming Blue reunion, adding: "We don't want to do the big band thing like Take That. They were away for longer than us but we're younger and want a funky, club sound."
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası