Lee Ryan Türkiye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Ryan Türkiye

Lee Ryan Fan Site

PortalliAnasayfaGaleriAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual'

Aşağa gitmek 
3 posters
YazarMesaj
ŞeYmA =)

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 28
Yaş : 28
Kayıt tarihi : 16/06/09

Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual' Empty
MesajKonu: Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual'   Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual' Icon_minitimePaz Mayıs 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Tuesday, April 13 2010, 15:52 BST

By Mayer Nissim, Entertainment Reporter

WENN

Lee Ryan has claimed that he did not know his former Blue bandmate Duncan James was bisexual when they were in the group together.

The singer told Heat that James - who revealed that he was bisexual last year - was entitled to keep the details of his personal life to himself.

Ryan said of James's sexuality: "I didn't know actually! I don't think many people did, to be honest with you. We're really close, but it's his business at the end of the day.

"Duncan's always been quite a straight-up kind of bloke, he doesn't hide a lot of stuff. So the fact that he didn't want to speak about this for so long is up to him."

When asked if he secretly thought he had the best voice in Blue, Ryan replied: "No! A lot of people say I've got a good voice, but I think I'm more insecure and self-critical than people probably think.

"I've never gone round thinking I'm better. Singing's just a part of me, I sing all the time when I'm walking round shops.

"I was in a sandwich shop once looking at the jams and was singing a song and a girl said, 'I just have to say you have a really lovely voice'. Then I turned round and she said, 'Oh sorry, you're that guy from Blue!'."
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
leeci_alara
Moderatör
Moderatör
leeci_alara

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 880
Yaş : 32
Humor : Tired
Kayıt tarihi : 31/12/07

MesajKonu: Geri: Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual'   Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual' Icon_minitimePaz Mayıs 09, 2010 10:11 pm

hadi ya duncan biseksüelmiymiş ? :)hahahahahaa walla bende bilmiyordum Leecimm:)
http://www.myspace.com/leeci_alara
ŞeYmA =)

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 28
Yaş : 28
Kayıt tarihi : 16/06/09

MesajKonu: Geri: Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual'   Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual' Icon_minitimeCuma Haz. 25, 2010 8:07 pm

evet bende şok oldum Smile)
inanması zor cidden :/ pale
ama aynı sevgi var yinede yeri ayrı her zaman Smile) çok mutlu
nina_blue_rose
Moderatör
Moderatör
nina_blue_rose

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 750
Yaş : 33
Kayıt tarihi : 29/11/07

MesajKonu: Geri: Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual'   Ryan: 'I didn't know Duncan was bisexual' Icon_minitimePerş. Ocak 27, 2011 12:54 am

ne ara olmus nasil olmus çok mutlu cok ilginc

Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası